Dream Center Request
RENT THE CCU DREAM CENTER
The CCU Methodist Dream Center is a newly built annex that is perfect for your next family gathering, wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, birthday party, anniversary party, business meeting, or similar special event. At the corner of Singleton Road and 544, it is also extremely convenient for many in our area. The Dream Center can seat up to 75 depending on setup, and has an attached kitchen and nursery.
If you would like to rent the Dream Center, Please send your request using this link.
Building Use Policy & Rental Agreement
Building Use Process
- The purpose of use including any event content must not be in conflict with Conway Centenary United Methodist Church (hereafter CCUMC) mission and core values.
- Rental of the CCUMC facility will be limited to approved facility areas.
- Rental request and approval:
- Complete this form in its entirety to start the process and submit to: Email add &or mailing add
- The Building manager will call to inform you of the availability.
- A $50.00 deposit will be required to secure the building for your event. In the event of a cancellation, a full refund will be paid only if cancelled 2 weeks prior to the scheduled date. After that, the deposit is forfeited.
- Final payment is due: (see fee schedule)
Building Use Policy
- The tenant is responsible to make sure that the rented area is left in the same state as it was found upon arrival. Any items brought in must be removed to include trash on event day by the end time approved.
- Decorations are to be secured with command strips so no damage to walls (i.e. no tacks/nails/push pins)
- Reassignment or sublet to any other tenant is strictly prohibited.
- No alcoholic beverages or controlled substances are allowed in the building or in the parking lot. Smoking is not allowed in any part of the buildings.
- Supplies and washed dishes are to be put away and counters/tables to be wiped and floor swept after use.
- No church equipment or property may be removed from the building.
- All local and state fire and safety regulations will be followed. Fire extinguishers are labeled.
- Tenant is responsible for minors in attendance.
- CCUMC assumes no responsibility for the use of the building and facilities by the tenant and has no liability to the user for such use, and further the user agrees to indemnify and hold CCUMC harmless from all third party claims, liability or damages arising out of such.
- CCUMC reserves the right to cancel or change this agreement at any time if the terms of this policy is not met.
Rental Charge Schedule
Church Group Members Non Profit Group For Profit Groups
Fee $0 $0 $100.00 (Per 3 Hours)
*All Groups holding fundraisers are encouraged to make a Tithe or Donation to the church to cover the cost of Heating/Cooling ...
Deposit $50.00 (if kitchen used) Extra $50.00
(if kitchen used) $50.00 FEE
*Deposits are refundable if cleaning inspection is approved and all trash removed at close of event.